MyWish releases EOSISH airdrop dates and instructions
In August, MyWish announced that they were creating tools to make account creation for EOS much easier, today they have released the airdrop instructions.Tweet this
Earlier this week we reported that MyWish released plans to airdrop EOSISH tokens to all WISH and EOS token holders in mid-October. Today they have released more details and a set of instructions for receiving the airdrop.
The snapshot for the airdop will occur on October 16, 2018 at 15:00 GMT
At this time MyWish will make and image of Ethereum & EOS blockchains and record how many WISH & EOS every account has,
3 weeks after the snapshot date all tokens will be distributed (by November 6, 2018).
MyWish plans to create an instructional video, but for now, have published airdrop instructions for WISH token holders here.
EOSISH airdrop instructions for WISH token holders:
*Note – If you have your WISH tokens on an exchange account, you’ll have to move them to your own private Ethereum wallet. If you need help creating one, click here.
- Create an EOS account through the MyWish platform by clicking here. (No need to change Advanced settings)
- Connect your ETH address with EOS account by clicking here.
(*Note – You will need about 0.0004 ETH in the account to pay the fees for the transaction)
- Verify that the two accounts were connected by clicking here.
- At the time of airdrop distribution, you will receive the same number of EOSISH tokens as you had WISH tokens at the time of the snapshot.
EOSISH airdrop instructions for EOS token holders:
*Note – If you have your EOS tokens on an exchange account, you’ll have to move them to your own private EOS wallet.
- Create an EOS account through the MyWish platform by clicking here.
- At the time of airdrop distribution, you will receive 2 EOSISH for every 100 EOS you had in your account at the time of the snapshot.
Stop back soon for more airdrop news, or subscribe to MCN and never miss a story.